If you are someone who is serious about maintaining a healthy and well-manicured beard, then using beard oil and beard balm together can work wonders for your facial hair. While both products serve different purposes, when used in combination, they can create a dynamic duo that leaves your beard looking and feeling amazing.
The primary function of beard oil is to moisturize and nourish the beard hair and underlying skin. It helps to reduce and eliminate itchiness, flakiness, dryness, and keeps your beard soft and manageable. Beard balm will also condition and soften your beard, but it's main purpose is to provide added shape and control.
When used together, beard oil and beard balm can work in synergy to provide your beard with the ultimate nourishment and hold. Here's how you can use them together:
- Apply your beard oil first, making sure to work the oil all over your beard and onto your underlying skin.
- Use a smaller amount of oil than when using oil by itself.
- Brush or comb your beard to help evenly distribute the oil throughout the beard.
- Scoop out your desired amount of beard balm and rub it between your palms until it is fully melted.
- Work the melted balm into your beard and comb until neat.
Using beard oil and beard balm together will keep your beard healthy, hydrated, and well-groomed. Be sure to always choose high quality products, made with all natural ingredients to ensure the best results.